Previous Page
Tree Index
The Lynches
St. Oswalds
Sir Alfred Downing Fripp
Other Links
The Mill House
West Lulworth, Dorset

The Mill House was bought by Sir Alfred Downing Fripp in 1911 and was owned by the Fripp family until the 1980's.
Before owning the property, he spent regular autumn holidays in Lulworth, usually renting Cove Cottage.

Images supplied by Sarah Pearce - (except © Bean)

The Mill House, 1897 - 14 years before Sir Alfred owned it

The Mill House - Post 1900

Facing the Cove

The Mill House - 2007 © Bean

The Mill House & Duck Pond - 2007 © Bean

Links to other Websites
Lulworth Beach Hotel  Previously the Mill House
Map of Dorset  Map showing location of Lulworth
Map of Lulworth  Map of Lulworth from

Back to Top